Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WFMW - Under the bathroom sink organization


There is nothing more scary to me than what lurks underneath a bathroom sink. I am suppressing a scream right now. When my husband and I got married, I joyfully moved into the home that he purchased. I was buzzing around adding decorative touches, dreaming of our life together. I then made the mistake of opening his bathroom cabinet.


Stuffed inside I found random rolls of toilet paper, old used razors, a shaving cream can that was empty, mouthwash, rolled up toothpaste tubes in various states of use and a hammer. ( A hammer- really? ) I started to break out in a cold sweat. I had about 156 beauty products to stuff in there somewhere. How was this going to work?

I discovered that there is no better purchase for a bathroom than a tiered lazy susan and some hooks.


I use the hooks to hang hair dryers, mirrors and any other corded appliance. I use the tiered lazy susan to put all my our sprays, washes, soaps and lotions. It keeps everything we need handy. If you can't find it just give it a spin and wahlah! Its tiered so you can put the little bottles on top and they won't get lost. AND THAT WORKS FOR EVERYBODY!!



For more great Orginization ideas check out I'm an organizing Junkie!!!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE that idea! I'm going to go get a few of those this weekend.
Amy~

Miss Mommy said...

Love the lazy susan idea!! Make it so much more convienent!!

Thanks for the tip!!

Carey said...

LOVE that idea! The lazy susan is much more convenient than the big basket I have under my sink. Thanks for the inspiration!

John and Lisa said...

Bathroom cabinet organization is on my "to do" list for this week. Thanks for the great ideas!

Lisa said...

Great idea! I have lazy susan under the boys' bathroom sink (not like they actually need it! haha)...but I need to put one under ours. I'm going to have to run out and get a tiered one, that is awesome. :)

I also use a couple lazy susans for my spices, candy sprinkles, etc...and it works out great!

Anonymous said...

I love organization!!!! I love your blog layout too!! =)

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I love the idea of hooks, had never thought of that!

Anonymous said...

lovely...

Traci Best said...

Smart lady! I never would have thought of putting hooks in the cabinet! I have struggled with my hair dryer for YEARS!!!

THank you for the tip! ;)

Traci

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about this. I found a two level lazy susan today at Wal-Mart. It was only 5.48 (I think). I now have a neat and tidy upstairs bathroom. I even organized the 2000 razors I have gotten for free recently. Every time I have opened the cabinet recently, they have attacked me. Not any more!!! I am going to work on dh's bathroom next weekend :). Thanks again for sharing!