Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Been OOT- Back from NY!




So we decided to visit hubbys father and his wife in NY. We had so much fun! They have about 51 acres of rolling hills, beautiful changing trees, apple orchards and horsies to feed. My son had so much fun he didn't know what to do with himself.


We got him some "chore boots" ( which are black rubber boots from wal-mart) and he would head to the orchard to pick apples for the horses each morning. The horses got to know him and would lovingly nuzzle him in the morning in which he would reply " dey spit on me mama". We also spent our time going on hay rides, visiting pumkinville and going to festivals. It was an awesome visit!


Of course it wouldn't be a trip away without a child getting sick. My 7 month old had decided that it would be the perfect time to get her first ear infection and spike a fever of 104. Talk about a worn out mama. I spent my nights praying and reciting " this too shall pass" :)


Anywho... I am glad to be back, glad my kids are back in a routine and feeling better and glad to be getting the mountain of laundry done.....

0 comments: