Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Works for me Wednesday- Toy Storage!

I am a "everything in its place type of girl." Drives my hubby crazy! So you see my problem when it comes to toys and 2 children. I don't want a bunch of toys cluttering up my family room but I want my children to play near us. Thank the Lord I found a great compromise!


I spied a large antique looking trunk at JoAnn Fabrics. I thought it was pricey at around $50. So I stalked the papers and waited until they ran one of their 50% coupons. I practically skipped to the store and purchased it. My hubby didn't seem that enthused when he was trying to get it out of my car but anywho.....




It fits in with the decor of our living room, holds the toys and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. You know the best thing about it.... we can shut it on date night and pretend like we are just married :)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Did you get this at a bigger Joanne's store? I haven't seen this at ours. I've been eyeing one at Pier 1, but it's WAY too expensive for our budget!! This would be a fantastic deal!