Friday, November 12, 2010

A new favorite recipe that is easy and delicious!!


My family tried this recipe that I adapted from a recipe from Campbell's soup. I changed a few things to suit our own family but let me tell you.....my family kept going back for more and more!! So here it is. (I think its perfect for college football games!) I will include the original link to the Campbell's recipe below. Enjoy!!!


4 sub buns
1 Can Campbells french Onion soup
1 lb sliced deli thin roast beef
1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
4 slices provolone cheese


Heat oven to 400

Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.

Divide the beef evenly among the rolls. Top the beef with the cheese slices and place the sandwiches onto a baking sheet.

Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted.

Spoon the soup mixture into little cups to dip the sandwiches in!


Check out the original recipe here!

0 comments: