Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is me.....waving hello !!!


So....... I have learned alot since adding to my brood. The most prevalent revelation is this.

Three is definitely more than two.

Thus, the break in blogging.

I have been trying to grasp my new new normal. And sleep. I think I remember what that is but i digress.

As life has gotten more into a routine, I have realized several things. (In which I will write more on this week. Well...... hopefully. :)) One of the things that really surprised me is that I miss writing. I miss its therapeutic benefits and I miss the moments of time that I carve out just for me. ~gasp~

So, this is me waving to my girlfriends. I am really excited about this new year and excited to see what the Lord has in store for our family and for me.

Happy New Year !!!

0 comments: