Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mama Knows Best: Dryer Sheets

We as mamas have to be innovative and thrifty all in the same beat. Somehow we find new ways of doing things that save us money, time and maybe if we are really blessed.... sanity!

I love dryer sheets. Well actually I love the way my clothes smell when they leave the dryer. Except by the time I get a shirt out of closet to wear the smell is faded. :(

My friend shared this tip several years ago. She told me to put a dryer sheet in all my clothes drawers and even shoes that needed a freshening. I keep a dryer sheet in my sock, t-shirt, jammie drawer, you name it! It keeps all my clothes smelling like they just came out of the dryer.

** Don't forget to not use dryer sheets on towels. It makes them less absorbent!

Do you have a money/time/sanity tip to share? E-mail me at everythingmom@live.com !

1 comments:

Tanya said...

My girls carry a baggy full of dryer sheets in their backpacks. It's a great way to get the static out of their hair... especially during our cold dry winters in Chicago!