Tuesday, September 2, 2008

no way!

Ok.... I know that in the world of fashion everything comes back around. Flare jeans, leggings with dresses and now vests. I however, have to draw the line at what I saw yesterday.. ... I thought I was seeing things! Are you ready girls?


STIRRUP PANTS.... WHAT?!?!?!?! I'm sorry ... I never thought I would see the day when stirrup pants are back! Should we wear them with our scrunch socks of varying colors? Come on....

I know this is a goofy blog... I am just feeling old because I refuse to wear clothes because they are "cool". I have done the stirrup pants and I don't want to go back... anyone else with me?

3 comments:

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

No way would I ever wear stirrup pants again!!! I can't believe I wore them the first time around :-).

This Real Mommy said...

How can that be? Not stirrup pants!! I guess it was only a matter of time. (I am so glad that I am not the only one that feels that way about them)

By the way, I really enjoy reading your blog!!

Marcy said...

AMEN Sister!!