Friday, October 17, 2008

Progress report

So I have had a little set back.

1.) I have been very good about getting out once a week without children to do something for me. It has been really good for me, last night I even let hubby put the babies to bed.... wow!

2.) I have been drinking water but not as much as I would like. I need to add a couple glasses but overall I am feeling better about the water intake.

3.) I need to do better about stopping eating when I am full but Rome wasn't built in day people... he he he he

My setback has come in the fact that I have found out that I have hyperthyroid. While they are testing me to see if it is permanent or not I have been told not to exercise at all or do anything strenuous. GREAT. Oh well I can post other goals for myself....

so here it is for the week. PORTION CONTROL. I have found that I eat what is on my plate. ( Which is weird b/c my mom never made me be a clean plater) If I put a bunch on my plate I eat it... all. Last night I was in a hurry so I put a little bit of everything on my plate and you know what? I ate it and was satisfied. So I have decided that I would start to work on my portion controls...

How have you ladies been doing?

0 comments: