Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: I'm back...and hungry!!



Hello! I am extremely happy and blessed to announce that the morning sickness has chosen to depart this past week. Leaving in its wake.....hunger! I think I am trying to make up for weeks of not eating. :) The herbed turkey breast roast below is so good I had to share! Its easy and you can usually find a turkey breast roast on sale with the roasts! Also check out some of the linked side dishes below which I cannot wait to try......happy eating y'all!

Monday: Herbed roast turkey breast, stuffing, corn, green beans with ham hock

Tuesday: Shrimp pasta in a sun dried tomato cream sauce, spinach salad, garlic bread

Wednesday: Leftovers- If its in the fridge, you can have it...but mama is not cookin!!

Thursday: Turkey Enchiladas, Black beans and rice

Friday: Pizza Night!

Saturday: Cheeseburgers, baked fries, Tomato Salad

Sunday: Fried chicken, cheesy mashed potatoes, fried green tomatoes, salad

0 comments: