Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Cleaning out the freezer

This week we are trying something new. Instead of leftover night, we are trying clean out the freezer night. I noticed that my freezing extras is a blessing....until my freezer starts to spill over. I will have to let y'all know how it goes! I also am having one of my favorites this week! Hoisin pork chops whose leftover become the yummiest lettuce wraps you have ever tasted. I just throw a couple extra chops on the grill and a couple of nights later, supper is super easy! Happy eating y'all!!

Monday: Freezer clean out- If its been frozen and can be heated in some way- you can eat it!

Tuesday: Roast turkey breast, rosemary redskin potatoes, stuffing, green beans

Wednesday: Hoisin pork chops, scalloped potatoes, broccoli, roasted green peppers

Thursday: Turkey noodle casserole, spinach salad

Friday: Pizza Night!

Saturday: Lettuce wraps, fried rice, egg rolls

Sunday: Roast, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, crescent rolls

0 comments: