Sunday, July 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - I'm back in the saddle !


Hello!!! After 2 months of looking at my newest little princess, I am ready to get back to saving, blogging and cooking! It wasn't until I stopped menu planning that I realized hoe much money and time it saved!

I had a bunch of garden veggies from my garden that I needed to use this week and came up with the yummiest pasta. My kids loved it and didn't even know they were eating 5 different kinds of veggies!! I will make sure to post it tomorrow! Happy Eating y'all!!!


Monday: Summer garden veggie pasta (see recipe tomorrow), garlic bread

Tuesday: Marinated chicken kabobs w/peppers, onions, mushrooms, salad, rosemary potatoes

Wednesday: Pork stir fry over brown rice

Thursday: Italian pot roast over egg noodles and spinach salad

Friday: Pizza Night!!!

Saturday: Roast beef sandwiches with Au jus, baked fries and green beans

Sunday: Leftover Sunday- If its not movin, you can have it but big mama is NOT cookin!!



For other great meal plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie .

0 comments: