Friday, August 12, 2011

Project Kitchen Organization: Junk Drawer



I will be the first to admit that I went a little crazy with the nesting when I was pregnant with my last princess. I was like a mad woman with the crazy look in her eye and all. My family simply stepped to the side and let me do my thing. (Often stepping over piles of containers, bags and bins)

After the baby I found the organization very useful and effective and am thankful that I got it all done. I thought I would take the next couple of weeks to go through and share some of the things that worked really well. Happy Organizing!!

Everyone has one, right? A place to put those random trinkets like tape, balloons (for that "I need a balloon mama" emergency), mints, pens, post its. You name it. It's useless, however if you can't find anything in the drawer.

I found that with just a couple of dividers the drawer stays neat and I keep a little sanity. (Notice, I said a little.)

Today I will be posting at "I'm an Organizing junkie".

1 comments:

Elizabeth@ReadySetSimplify.com said...

Great idea! I never got much of the nesting urge from pregnancy - and I really needed it! I think I need to find some drawer organizers now...