Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: The great freezer cleanout!


So I REALLY need to get back to menu planning. The month of December is too easy to take it easy and eat out and ~gasp~ not use coupons. I am good and ready to get back to order. This month my hubbie wants to re-do our pantry. That means using what we have in there. Creativity is the word that comes to mind so you may see some interesting things. :) I am a woman that likes to live on the edge. I am also trying to make my own pasta sauce for the very first time with a ton of tomatoes that I received and chopped and froze. Wish me luck !! Happy Eating y'all !!

Monday: Beef enchiladas, Spanish rice, chips and salsa

Tuesday: Grilled pork chops, broccoli, scalloped potatoes

Wednesday: Leftover buffet- if its not movin, you can have it. But mama is not cookin!!

Thursday: Pasta with homemade sauce and cheese filled meatballs, Bosco sticks

Friday: Fried fish, pierogis and green beans

Saturday: Pizza and salad

Sunday: Coney dogs with baked fries and mixed veggies


For more great menu plans, visit http://orgjunkie.com/!

0 comments: