Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Discount stores- infant / toddler shoes







I love stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I think that you can save a ton of money. I found my daughter 2 pairs of Carters lounge pants that were $17 for the pair for a mere $6. That is better than any coupon that you can use!



Then I just discovered the infant and toddler shoe section. You mamas know that infants outgrow shoes within months. The cheap shoes you can buy are at least $10! The preferable ones such as pedipeds are so expensive!!


So you know I was excited to find so many infant shoes that looked just like pedi peds! Soft soled and some of them in leather for ... are you ready girls? $4.99... woohoo!!!! I showed my girlfriend and she swore they were pedi peds!! Here are three pair that I got my daughter... after all a girls gotta have a variety of shoes to choose from :)

0 comments: