Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mama knows best: Menu Planning

We as mamas have to be innovative and thrifty all in the same beat. Somehow we find new ways of doing things that save us money, time and maybe if we are really blessed.... sanity!

This weeks tip is on menu planning. Y'all know that I am a big menu planner. I think it saves money, time and grief! I often get lost with it, however. My hubby asks whats for dinner and I have to scramble to find the piece of paper I scribbled it on. (Or to turn on the computer to see my post!)

Then my neighbor whom we love and adore, brought me over these last week........

She found them in the dollar bin at Michael's craft stores. It has a magnet on the back so that it stays on the fridge for everyone to see. I stay on task, the family stays in the know and it actually helps me with my menu planning... woohoo!!! (And who can beat $1 !!! )

Do you have a money/time/sanity tip to share? E-mail me at everythingmom@live.com !

1 comments:

Marcy said...

Ok...that is awesome! I might have to head to Michaels to see if they have more!