Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Pantry challenge



I have a confession to make...... I have not been to the grocery store in 2 weeks!!! I have sent my hubby for fruit and milk but that is it. I have been living on my stockpile and my pantry and I must say its refreshing!!! I love to see my shelves get more and more bare. ( I know I am a weirdo.... I am good with it ) To me it means that things are not going bad, we are using what we have and it forces me to get creative! This week I am getting into our freezer which means a whole chicken that will give us 3 meals!! Now that's stretching a dollar... Happy Eating Y'all!!

Monday: Roasted Whole Chicken, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, crescent rolls

Tuesday: Shredded chicken casadeas, re fried beans, Spanish Rice

Wednesday: Zesty chicken and potatoes, grilled asparagus

Thursday: Homemade chicken noodle soup, grilled cheese

Friday: Pizza Night!

Saturday: Fried Corn with smoked sausage, salad, rolls

Sunday: Church BBQ- Mama is not cookin!!

0 comments: