Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Changes are a'comin.....



Lately I have been convicted. This is not a far stretch for me. I feel convicted about a lot of things. This conviction, however is about this blog. Its going in a direction that I had not envisioned. I am writing, my love, less and finding recipes more. Which is fine.... but my creative outlet is not so creative anymore.

Its making me wonder about this blog and what direction and priority I am placing on it. I try to listen to the Lord's voice on the direction for my life and I am feeling like there are some changes a'comin down the pike. Which is exciting and scary at the same time.

I have decided to take this week and really search out HIS will for the direction in my life. So..... I will not be posting less this week. Although I will be having 2 awesome giveaways this week....so make sure you check them out!
I hope everyone has an awesome week!!!

0 comments: