Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things you can only know if your a mama.....


There are certain things that you could only possibly know if your a mama!!

For Example....


Lost sippy cups found

The feeling in the pit of your stomach as you see a sippy cup under your car seat. You haven't seen that cup in a while and you start to pray you filled it with water. But you didn't.... of course. That funny smell you have been smelling in your car suddenly makes sense.


You reach for it and can see white chunks. You debate whether to try to wash it or just throw it away.

I am here to tell you that there are some smells that stay in your nose all day. Yep, this is one of them.



Binkies, Lovies, Blankies

You can just never, never, never have enough binkies or lovies.

I have spent many a night searching the Internet for another frog lovie that my child clings to. Now I just resort to hardcore prayer that we NEVER lose Frog or we are DONE.......

If you have a binkie baby you also know that no matter how many you own there are just never enough. My youngest has 10 in her crib right now as I type. If I could, I would put 231 more in there... just in case she would wake only to not be able to find one within her reach :)

1 comments:

Jane Buckeye said...

Um..yeah...we can never lose Frog. I remember a phone call last summer that had both of us searching the yard while still talking on our respective cordless phones. That's cordless, folks, like the one in your living room, not cell phone!