Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Works for me Wednesday - kids clothes help!



I don't know about you guys but going through the kids clothes each season is comparable to taking a pencil in the eyeball.

Okay maybe I am exaggerating ....but I really do dread it! I have enough of a hard time getting my toddler to put his clothes on, much less trying on multiple outfits.
I hate to waste time or money. So I really do see the need to know what you still need to buy or what you already have!


So....now I save myself some eyerolls and ten counts. Each day while getting the kids dressed, I make them try on one pair of pants/shorts and a top. It only takes a couple of minutes and the kids don't get too grumpy :) In a couple of weeks I have a total list of what is still needed!

And that works for this mama!!






For more great WFMW ideas visit We are that Family!

1 comments:

The Davidson Den said...

Hmm. Interesting. (I agree with the pencil/eyeball analogy.)