Friday, May 14, 2010

Just a few tidbits!


Happy Friday!!!

I just have a few things to share with my girlfriends:)

I went to the dollar store this week with a girlfriend and 2 toddlers. (We thought it was a good idea at the time :) )

***In the housewares section they had hot beverage mugs with lids that you can decorate your self. (It has a little piece of paper inside that you can put the kids hand prints on or let the decorate.) You all know how I shop for Christmas early and this made me think of grandparent gifts from the kids. How awesome is that !!!

Just think you could be done with the kids gifts before June!!!


I also found this great link for easy recipes for kids cooking.

My kids are 2 and 4 and love to help in the kitchen so I find this very appealing. Here is the site if you want to check it out!


I also wanted to give a preview of next week.


Menu Plan Monday

Mama knows best- End of the Year teacher gifts

Works for me Wednesday

A short tale of my son using his powers for good and not evil :)


I also have this adorable homemade baby gift but I need to get it done first! Stay tuned!

0 comments: