Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Works for me Wednesday: Traveling in the car with little ones..eeeek!


Traveling with two toddlers makes my left eye twitch. Everyones nerves are shot by the time we arrive at our happy destination.
I have learned that the trick to traveling without mama totally losing it, is to layer the activities.

First there is the movie. Then snacks, followed by some quiet and hopefully nap time, and then mama whips out the magic trays.

I got these trays at Odd Lots. I fill them in secret with snacks, drinks, crayons, books and trinkets from the dollar store. They get so excited to see what treasures are in those trays and it saves some mental anguish....and maybe half a nerve.

And that works for this mama!


For more great WFMW ideas visit We are that Family!

0 comments: