Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Toy Alert!!


Every year I try to tell my girlfriends about the deals find for Christmas! (Yes, I said Christmas. I am a big believer in buying great deals when I see them and stocking them away!!) Not only do you save a ton of money but there is almost NO money spent at my house in the month of December. Its a blessing.

So girlfriend....here you go. Target has started to put A TON of toys in every single aisle on sale. Some up to 75% off. I went down each and every aisle and found super deals in almost every aisle. (There was also some toys on sale in seasonal department.) Here are some toys that were on clearance at my Target:

Barbie
My Pretty Pony
Strawberry Shortcake
Hot Wheels sets
Transformers
and more....

\
I am not sure if it is just my target or not but I know each summer they start to get rid of a majority of their toys to make way for the "new" fall toys. I have found that the toys just have new packaging...in which makes its way to the floor in thirty seconds anyway!

So check it out and save yourself some money and headaches this Christmas....

1 comments:

Kasey said...

I'll be checking this out for sure! Thanks!