Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Works for me Wednesday: Patio eating

We love to eat outside in the summertime! But I always worry about the condiments getting too warm especially the mayo and other products that should not get toasty.

I was in my pantry one day trying to find something in the rubble when I came across a bundt pan. I suddenly had a wonderful idea for our next picnic.

Take the bundt pan or jello mold and place your umbrella from your patio table through the hole. Then fill the pan with ice. Place your condiments, or drinks in there to keep cold and assessable for your little eaters!!

This way we can stay out and enjoy the weather longer....and that works for this mama!!




For more great Works for me Wednesday ideas visit We are That Family!

2 comments:

Gutsy Living said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea. Plus it's decorative. I found your blog on another mom's blog.

Megan said...

Great idea, sounds interesting and fun. Thank you for sharing your thoughts