Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Works for me Wednesday: Making leftovers easy!


I love this style of kids trays.




They are so convenient when your kids don't like their foods touching. (Good times)I have recently found another use for them that saves me time...and that is a good thing! I can use the extra time to you know....use the bathroom or read a page in my book. :)

When putting away leftovers, I have been putting a little of the leftovers in these sectioned trays then covering it with cling wrap. I then place it in the fridge and have a complete meal, ready to eat for my kiddos. Thus, creating a meal to go! It works perfect when they have a sitter or even home with dad. I feel better than getting them junk or one of those frozen kids meals. Just pop it in the microwave and you are done!


And that totally works for this mama!!!

For more great WFMW ideas visit We are That Family!

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Wednesday link up. Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Let'sMakeADifference said...

I'm a new follower from a blog hop. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back