Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Menu plan for the week!

I must admit that this weekend has put me through ringer! I had my sons 5th birthday extravaganza, hospitalized with multiple kidney stones and having contractions like crazy. You can imagine my enthusiasm for cooking at this point. :) But......my family still insists on eating. (They are needs in that way.. ) so the menu planning continues. Its just we are keeping things as stress free and simple as possible. So here it is...happy eating y'all!!!




Monday: Leftover Monday- mama is tired.



Tuesday: Club sandwiches and homemade chicken noodle soup (from freezer)



Wednesday: Grilled marinated chicken, salad and baked potatoes



Thursday: Ravioli lasagna (frozen from previously), spinach salad, garlic bread



Friday: Pizza Night!



Saturday: Grilled Delmonico steak, corn on the cob, steamed broccoli


Sunday: Ham and fancy Easter Fixins (That I did not have to cook!)- HE IS RISEN !!!!!

0 comments: