Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Big deals at JoAnne's- check it out girls!

I went to JoAnn Fabric today, armed with my 50% off coupon. I was pleasantly surprised that they had A TON of Christmas things left over and alot of it 90% off !!!!

I am not talking about the cheesy left over- nobody wants decorations. This stuff is very very nice! Wreaths, swags, platters, stockings, stocking holders, kids items, decor. You name it they have it! Most places I have been has had nothing left and what was left was stuff I wouldn't want.....

I have been looking for garland for my mailbox. ( For Christmas time) I didn't, however want to pay alot for it since it would be outside and probably get trashed quickly. I found a swag that is at least 6 feet long and looks real. It was $30.00. I got it for $2.99! I am so geeked :)

The only thing I would warn you about is that the Christmas stuff is all over the store and not in one general area. You have to look over the ENTIRE store to find all the things they are offering. I also don't know how quickly the stuff is going and different stores may vary, but its definitely worth checking out.

0 comments: