Thursday, January 22, 2009

Great winter coat deal at Baby Gap


It didn't take me long to realize that winter coats for children can be expensive. Especially the really warm, cute ones at Baby Gap. So imagine my surprise when my son was just an infant to find a winter coat in the spring on a clearance rack for $19.

Since then I always buy the winter coats in Jan/ Feb months when they are marked way down. I have found the coats at Baby Gap to be very warm with an inside lining that fits snug around the kids so no snow or rain can get in. I rarely shop at the Gap for my kids. Not because their clothes are not beyond cute! Its just being addicted to TJ Maxx and finding such incredible deals on name brand clothes is addicting. :)

I got both the kids their winter coats this week for more than half off. If you get a chance check out your local Gap. You'll be glad you did... next year!

0 comments: