Monday, May 25, 2009

Menu Planning- Ready, Set, Grill!!!

We have been having some awesome 80 degree weather here in Ohio! It makes me want to grill! ( Well not me, but it makes me want my hubby to grill!) I am excited to get to grill and use some of my bargain recipes at the same time.. woohoo! Thank you to all those who have served our country and those families that have supported them. Happy Memorial Day!!

Monday: Italian Chicken bow tie pasta, corn on the cob, salad,

Tuesday: Honey grilled chicken, grilled asparagus, Baked potatoes

Wednesday: Leftover night- If its in the fridge you can have it but Mama's not cookin!

Thursday: Tacos, Spanish rice, re fried beans

Friday: Pizza Night

Saturday: Southern grilled BBQ ribs, beans, coleslaw, rolls

Sunday: Club samwiches, baked fries, carrot and celery sticks


For more menu plans visit orgjunkie.com !

0 comments: