Monday, October 19, 2009

Teacher Knows best: Halloween books for the right age

I am blessed to live next to a elementary school teacher who loves my kids and we love her!! She has multiple education degrees and is the first person I run to when I am worried about speech, development or anything learning related!! She has agreed to write a weekly post for me on some common concerns involving little ones and just great tips! If you have a topic that you would like to see addressed, please e-mail me at everythingmom@live.com.

Halloween Books

It’s time again for some seasonal book selections! Happy Reading!

Preschool:
Inside a House that is Haunted: A Rebus Story by Alyssa Capucilli
Five Little Pumpkins by Iris Van Rynbach

K-1st- 2nd
Skeleton Hiccups by Margery Cuyler
Cinderhazel: The Cinderella of Halloween by Deborah Lattimore
Meet Molly: An American Girl

3rd - 4th- 5th
Hallo-weiner by Dav Pilkey
Bunnicula by Deborah and James Howe
The Best Halloween Ever by Barbara Robinson

All Ages
Skeleton Bones and Goblin Groans: Poems for Halloween by Amu Sklansky
Halloween Is… by Gail Gibbons
Halloween Treats: Recipes and Crafts for the Whole Family by Donata Maggipinto

0 comments: