Friday, July 2, 2010

Ravioli lasagna!


Who doesn't love lasagna?

Who has the time to make it? :)

My girlfriend gave me this recipe and it instantly became one of our favorite dishes. My love grew for it when I realized how easy it was to freeze and take to new mama's. (Along with some frozen garlic bread and a salad.)

I hope you enjoy!


What you need: (Quantities depending on how much you would like to make)

bag of frozen meat filled ravioli
Jar sauce
Mozzarella shredded cheese

Lightly cover the bottom of your dish with some olive oil. (To avoid sticking)

Place a layer of the meat filled ravioli on the bottom of the pan.

Cover with sauce and then cheese.

Repeat.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay this is just amazing. My son loves ravioli and baked pastas....he will be in love with this!