Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Around the World in a week!

So I was talking to my girlfriend the other day and she commented about how dinners were totally wearing her out. She was tired of the monotony. She said she was ready to try something new. When I asked her what it was, she said "themed" dinners. Each day of the week, she would have a different themed dinner.

I took her cue and I am trying it this week! Italian, Greek, Mexican, Chinese and of course Polish! I am hoping that it gives my little eaters some new things to try and helps them see there is more to the world than sloppy joes and tater tots. Happy Eating y'all!!

Monday: Johnny Marzetti Casserole, garlic bread, salad

Tuesday: Turkey pitas with fresh veggies, Greek oven roasted potatoes, Greek salad

Wednesday: Leftover buffet- if its not movin, you can eat it...but mama is not cookin!

Thursday: Quick and Easy Mexican chicken, chips and salsa, re fried beans with cheese

Friday: Pizza Night!

Saturday: Shrimp fried rice, egg rolls, fortune cookies!

Sunday: Polish meat and potatoes skillet, pierogies with cheese

0 comments: