Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Balanced eating continues!!

I am well into a couple weeks of healthier, balanced eating and I have to say it has been delicious. (Along with hubs being thrilled he is losing weight :) ) I have included 3 more diabetic recipes that look just as yummy and I am excited to try them. I hope y'all have a an awesome (and healthy) week!!!

Monday: Grilled lemon pepper chicken, grilled asparagus, cheddar onion perogies

Tuesday: Beef Teriyaki skewers, Asian mixed vegetables, spring rolls

Wednesday: Leftover buffet....if its not movin

Thursday: Elbow pasta w/ Prosciutto,olives and marinara, spinach salad with cheese & bacon

Friday: Pizza Night with salad

Saturday: Chicken breast with Rosemary, green beans, tomato salad and whole wheat rolls

Sunday: Spicy shrimp kabobs on the grill, broccoli salad, corn on the cob

0 comments: