Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mama Knows best- Toilet cleaning

We as mamas have to be innovative and thrifty all in the same beat. Some how we find new ways of doing things that save us money, time and maybe if we are really blessed.... sanity!

I have to say cleaning toilets is one of my least favorite things. I hate the whole thing....yuck! One of the things that I hate the most is that I getting the brush to and from the garage. (Where we keep the cleaning supplies.)

I can either..

1.) Try to run as fast as I can while the brush drips some yucky crude on my floor or worse me!

2.) I keep it in some toilet holder which makes me cringe. A nice little yellow crust begins to form on the bottom. I am gagging a little just talking about it.

My darling hubbie has come up with the perfect solution and I think I love him a little more for it!

He takes our Kroger milk jugs and makes them into disposable toilet brush holder.

It has a handle, there is no dripping and when it starts to get yucky, we throw it away.

Have I mentioned that I love my hubby? :)


Do you have a money/time/sanity tip to share? E-mail me at everythingmom@live.com

0 comments: