Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wildfire Bean recipe


Ok ladies...I found this recipe and I have to say that it was a BIG HIT on the 4th!! I am a sucker anyway for anything slowcooker but after tasting it...I am sold!


Slow Cooker Wildfire Beans

1 jar Bob Evans Wildfire BBQ sauce
1 package Bob Evans Express Bacon
1 (55oz) can baked beans
2 (16oz) can light red kidney beans, drained
2 Tbs molasses
2 Tbs mustard
1 small onion, chopped


Combine all ingrediants in a slow cooker. Stir well. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds like a great recipe! I love baked beans and the slow cooker! I have two bean recipes on my blog. Both for the slowcooker!

I'd have an issue with using the raw bacon, though! When I add bacon to my beans, I either cook it first or I use either the bagged crumbled bacon from the salad dressing aisle or I use canadian bacon. MMMmm!

Cindy said...

Hmmm I either cook it first or I use either the bagged crumbled bacon, thanx for sharing the tips.