Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Back to the basics.

This week is rather boring I am afraid. I am getting ready for my son's Thanksgiving party and it has me going to all my old standbys for supper. (Who has time to be creative this week!) I am trying a new meatloaf recipe so I have included the link! Also, I will be posting leftover turkey recipes throughout the next two weeks so check back! Happy Eating y'all!

Monday: Beef stroganoff, mashed potatoes, green beans


Tuesday: Homemade chicken noodle soup, fresh bread


Wednesday: Taco bake, Spanish rice


Thursday: Leftover buffet- if its in the fridge, you can eat it...but mama is not cookin!


Friday: Pizza Night!


Saturday: Brown sugar meatloaf, scalloped cheddar potatoes, broccoli, rolls


Sunday: Potato cheddar ham soup in bread bowls

0 comments: