Friday, September 26, 2008

A great deal

Photobucket

I am one of those people who won't pay full price for clothes. I just can't bring myself to do it. It could be that I am in love with stores like TJ Maxx and Marshals that has Ralph Lauren, Tommy, Gap and Carters along with many others for cheap prices. Sure you have to do some digging but you can find some stellar deals.

So you can imagine when I found an awesome sweater that felt and looked like Cashmere. Guess where? WALMART! Guess how much? $13. I am so excited to find such a high quality sweater that fits so well for so cheap. It is the GEORGE brand. I tried it on and you would not believe how flattering it is. My husband thought I paid a hefty price for it because it looked so good.

Its funny because I hardly buy myself clothes at all. I am so focused on getting my kids clothes that I rarely look for myself. For $13 though I found an awesome sweater that looks great and makes me feel attractive.... woohoo!!

0 comments: