Friday, September 26, 2008

Odd Lots

Photobucket

I love Odd Lots! I even signed up to get the early bird flyer through my e-mail. I received it today for deals effective Sunday.

I was so excited about some of the deals I found.

I have been looking for a 15' flat screen tv for my mother in laws new kitchen. Odd lots has one with a built in DVD player for $199. This is WAY cheaper than I have ever found anywhere else! I went and asked if I could buy one today even though they were not out yet and they obliged!! I am so excited to mark yet another person off the Christmas list... yipee skippee!!! ( My husbands brother is going in on it with us )

Anywho,..... while I was looking I noticed some other deals.

Disney Princess merchandise: They have Disney wigs, makeup, costumes, shoes, phones, laptops and big girl bedding. This is some primo stuff! I was wishing that my little one was older b/c I would have cleaned up. The wigs really caught my eye. They were so nice and were only $6!

Dora: They had lots and lots of Dora. Figurines, games, cell phones, and so many other things. You name it they had it!

Martha Stewart Crafts: I am not sure if you have seen this but Martha is making craft kits for all sort holidays and celebrations. They have these kits at Odd Lots at a marked down price. I was impressed with what I saw. It was a good thing... he he he he

Halloween costumes: Again I was surprised at the makeup, costumes and accessories that they had. They had lots of toddler costumes too!

Happy Shopping ladies!

0 comments: