Friday, February 20, 2009

Central Ohio Moms: Complimentary Baby's first haircut at a spa :)

Have you seen the hair salon/ spa J Bentley?? My friend had some gift cards that we used there for a pedicure and oh my word! It is SUPER NICE!! What I was impressed with the most however is how Kid friendly it is!

They consider a baby's first haircut a very special experience! (With my son I sat in the corner and wept like my high school boyfriend just broke up with me. Anywho...) They offer a complimentary first haircut and save a lock of hair for your keepsake book. They also help preserve the moment for you with a photo and DVD of the milestone experience. (We are not talking Polaroid here people- this is like a little photo studio!!)

(They only use most gentle ingredients as found in "The Original Little Sprouts" line of products. They exclusively use those products in each and every child's service. )

Then J Bentley just sent me this update yesterday:

J.Bentley also offers free babysitting! Receive your scheduled salon and spa services while your children play in our dedicated children's space under the supervision of one of our skilled professionals. Babysitting hours are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11a-5p.

Its so nice that a salon is finally taking mamas into consideration when planning services!
Check it out !! Just take your tissues if your softie like me :)

0 comments: