Monday, June 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!



Happy Monday! Last week I just played with my kids so I have no bargain recipes to use :( So I went back and looked at some of my recipes from last summer. There were so many yummy things that I used to fix that I forgot about!! ( Why do we get into a dining rut?? ) I hope you have a yummy week... happy eating Y'all!!

Monday: Angel Hair pasta with shrimp, garlic bread, salad

Tuesday: Herbed turkey Mignon's, ranch cheddar potatoes, green beans, crescent rolls

Wednesday: Turkey fried rice (using the leftover turkey Mignon's), egg rolls

Thursday: Leftover nights- If its not movin you can eat it !

Friday: Pizza Night!!

Saturday: BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans, salad

Sunday: Grilled London broil, asparagus, grilled red pepper

0 comments: