Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu plan Monday

Last week went so well using my bargain recipes of the week that I have decided to do it again! I think the food tastes just a little better knowing that each bargain meal is under $4-7! Happy Monday!

Monday: Asian chicken pasta salad, egg rolls (On sale at Aldi this week!)


Tuesday: Slow cooker tomato chicken, salad, butter noodles, crescent rolls


Wednesday: Leftovers... if its not movin you can eat it!


Thursday: Stuffed green peppers, biscuits


Friday: Pizza Night!


Saturday: Salsa chicken, Spanish Rice, re fried beans


Sunday: Irish Stout Chicken, potato cakes, green beans
For more great menu ideas visit I'm an organizing junkie!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Asian chicken pasta salad sounds great, and the rest of your meals look good, too. I think you should check out springpad's weekly meal planner - it's a great way to organize all of your recipes and meals... I think you'd really like it!