Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Simple is my middle name!



I am so excited for the new year of Menu Planning! (Ok.. so I know its still 2009, but still.... ) This year I am going to be trying to eat healthier, plan ahead and use simple recipes. I am ashamed that I "fell off the wagon" with my meal planning and it cost me. One of my goals for the new year is to also make 1 freezer meal per week. (One that I can double, eat that night and freeze one for later.)

For this week, I am sticking to simple. I am still in holiday mode and still busy with family so I thought I would do myself a favor and keep it simple! Hope you have a great New Years!!

Monday: Grilled chicken over a bed of rice, Broccoli,

Tuesday: BBQ Pork chops, Mixed veggies, crescent Rolls

Wednesday: Leftover Pot Pie (See Below)

Thursday: BBQ pork/cheddar quesedillas, salad

Friday: Making pizzas and salad at home with kidlets! (Including a Philly Steak Pizza - see tomorrows post!)

Saturday: Take out Chinese - Happy New Year!

Sunday: Leftover Buffet - If its not movin, you can eat it !

Leftover Chicken Pot Pie

Leftover chicken or turkey, diced

Leftover vegetables

1 can cream of chicken soup

Prepared gravy mix

Mix all ingredients together. Pour into pan. Cover with biscuits. Cook until brown.

0 comments: