Monday, July 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!


I have to admit that this week is going to be CRAZY!! My son is going with our neighbors to her "camp-out" VBS, I am working our VBS and my hubby decided this would be the week to pick up an extra shift! I am very thankful for the quick recipes I have menu planned out this week. Hope you guys have a yummy week!
Monday: BBQ pot Roast, Mashed potatoes, Green Beans, Crescent Rolls
Tuesday: Chicken Puffs, Broccoli, Butter Noodles
Wednesday: Breakfast for sipper- Scrambled eggs, sausage, toast
Thursday: Shredded Beef BBQ Sandwiches (From the BBQ Pot Roast), Tator Tots, Salad
Friday: Pizza Night!
Saturday: Grille Brown Sugar Pork Chops, Grilled peppers and asparagus, Rice
Sunday: Leftover night - If its not movin you can eat it but Mama's not cookin!

1 comments:

Becca said...

The chicken puffs sound delicious, thanks for sharing!