Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- all recipe edition!


This week I am using all meat in my freezer.. woohoo!! I am using recipes I have shared in the past but haven't made for quite a while. Hope you enjoy!!

Monday: Beefaroni, salad, green beans, rolls

Tuesday: Black Bean soup, grilled cheese

Wednesday: Grilled marinated chicken, grilled veggies, baked potatoes

Thursday: Angel hair pasta with shrimp, salad, garlic bread

Friday: Pizza Night!

Saturday: Herbed grilled chicken, bacon and cheese potatoes, asparagus

Sunday: Italian pot roast with noodles, broccoli, bread

For more great menu ideas visit I'm an organizing junkie!

2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Sounds like a yummy week you've planned; especially the beefaroni recipe!

:)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great menu. I like the variety you have here.

I could probably do a weeks worth of meals with meat strictly from my freezer. I love shopping the meat mark down section of the meat of the grocery stores.

Elaine H