Monday, July 28, 2008



I really love looking at peoples menu planning for inspiration. I don't know about you but I feel like I am in a rut all too often when it comes to feeding my family. Add in a picky toddler who changes his mind on what he likes and its a "recipe" for disaster. So here is my first menu plan.

It is a boring week this week. Daddy works two nights this week so we are on our own. We usually do very low key dinners when he works. I hope to have some yummy recipes next week!

Monday: Crunchy tacos and Spanish rice

Tuesday: Grilled steak, zucchini and pepper stir fry, baked potatoes and salad

Wednesday: Freezer meal from research company ( I love getting paid to eat ! )

Thursday: Asian marinated chicken, rice, broccoli, salad

Friday: Pizza night!!!

Saturday: Hot dogs and fries

Sunday: BBQ pork chops, homemade mac and cheese (see recipe link below), green beans and salad

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/baked-macaroni-and-cheese-recipe/index.html

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning!

1 comments:

Marcy said...

Yum! You just made me want to eat steak this week! :-)