Monday, July 28, 2008

Research Companies

My neighbor got me involved with a local research company. Can I tell you what a God send it has been for this stay at home mama?!!

It is a company that tests products for different companies and pays cash to their testers. I taste test quite often for a fast food chain. I go to their corporate headquarters and sit at a little cubicle. The slide out some fries, a milkshake or other treat. I sit their and eat or drink my free food and revel in the glorious silence. Whats even more great is that I get to eat my food while its hot!!! ( No cutting it is little pieces or my toddler telling me he poo'd in the middle of dinner ) I then answer some questions, give my opinion and get paid $25.

The research company also has me come into their facility and test some other things. I usually get paid $25 for about 15 minutes of my time. I have tested coffee creamer and baby formula. ( No I didn't have to taste it just mix it and tell them how I thought it mixed. ) This week they are paying me $5 to come and pick up a frozen family meal and then will pay me $10 more dollars when I return the survey. You can't beat that !!

I just thought it might be worth sharing so you can check into some companies around you! Us stay at home mamas could always use some mad money for ourselves.

3 comments:

Heather said...

i DO STUDIES FOR PROCTER AND GAMBLE IN CINCINNATI. dIAPERS, WIPES,ECT..... iT IS GREAT! tHEY USUALLY GIVE ME DIAPERS FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS,i FILL OUT A DIARY ABOUT THEM AND RETURN THE DIARY FOR 50$. nOTHING BEATS FREE DIAPERS AND CASH. bY THE WAY,i LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Care to share what company? I live in Bexley.

Anonymous said...

I use a company called Spencer Research. I am guessing that they are in the phone book.

Happy Testing !!